- Love the challenge of building relationships and bringing on new clients
- Thrive on reaching and exceeding targets
- Feel comfortable connecting with prospects at all levels of business
- Know how to find hard-to-find contact information
Then you should apply for this role!
- Full time role – currently working from home
- Spend your days talking to clients in the Australian mining and manufacturing industries
WHO WE ARE
Jamieson Group are efficiency consultants. In our 25th year of operation, we are known as market leaders who use innovative approaches in performance improvement, training, and project management.
The global Jamieson Group team have multidisciplinary and multi-industry expertise that allows us to access world class best practice as well as proven change management methodologies. Jamieson teams are based in North, Central and South America, Oceania, Asia, Europe and Africa.
We are currently searching for an Assistant with outstanding relationship building skills. You must LOVE talking to people on the phone and have the ability to build rapport and develop working relationships quickly.
In this role you will enjoy the challenge of identifying business opportunities and your focus will be on making phone calls to set appointments for our BD team.
The role will also involve:
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interaction in our CRM
- Assisting us to generate quality leads through online research and database searches
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the President, Americas
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
You will need to be highly self-motivated and enjoy working autonomously. Your experience in a professional work environment will have allowed you to develop strong commercial acumen and the confidence and ability to converse with senior management (specifically C – Level).
Additionally, you will have:
- Experience in appointment setting or diary management
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A solid working knowledge of Office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook) and you must be able to use the internet expertly to assist you in your research.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 (or a similar program such as Salesforce) would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
If this sounds like you, then please apply below.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.