The Project Planning Phase allows us to translate the Gap Analysis and Route Map outputs from the Business Review into a coherent set of practical steps.
We work very closely in this stage with our client’s key stakeholders and senior management team members to:
- Agree project goals based on estimated cost and productivity benefits
- Refine and confirm the proposed project approach and schedule
- Agree on a project Communication Strategy and a Change Management Plan
- Plan the detailed logistics of the change process
- Define key roles and responsibilities for critical project deliverables
- Confirm progress and benefits evaluation methods
- Develop customised education and training program content
Having identified where changes need to be made, to be sustainable these changes need to be built into the Management Operating System so they become part of the Organisation Culture – “this is the way we do things around here”.