Jamieson Group is a leading Global provider of productivity implementation and change management consulting services to businesses in over 30 countries worldwide. We have an unrivalled delivery record with over 500 completed client assignments. Our flexibility and focus on tangible and realistic solutions is demonstrated through our diverse client portfolio, which includes major through to junior organisations and Fortune 500 companies.
With proven expertise at identifying, fostering, and installing sustainable improvements to processes, systems, behaviour, and operating cultures our success is based on our understanding of organisational culture, change management practices and the need to influence the behaviour of our clients’ employees.
The global Jamieson Group team of specialists have multidisciplinary and multi-industry expertise that allows us to access world class best practice as well as proven change management methodologies. Jamieson teams are based in North, Central and South America, Oceania, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
We speak your language and understand your culture.
The COVID-19 pandemic provided Jamieson Group with an opportunity to streamline our internal business structure, systems, and processes as well as to enhance our product and service offerings. We continued to support our clients and assisted them to improve efficiencies and prosper whilst limited by travel restrictions. With the release of the COVID vaccines and restrictions being eased we have many clients wishing to initiate both suspended and new performance improvement projects.
This allows us to now offer a unique opportunity for a select number of high performers wanting to fulfil their personal ambitions and share in Jamieson Group’s ongoing success.
“The Management Team share my vision to ensure we maintain our position as both a Consultancy of Choice AND an Employer of Choice”
David Jamieson – Chairman & Founder
You are top of your field and your employer recognises this.
WHAT CAN JAMIESON GROUP OFFER TO INTEREST YOU?
Personal Skill Development
- Regular Jamieson Group internal training workshops, knowledge sharing and one on one coaching
- Opportunity to attend specialist advanced training and education courses
- Promotion and remuneration commensurate with capability and contribution
- Business Development, BD support, and Operations teams all work closely together to make each other, and the Jamieson Group, successful
- Extensive collaboration with Senior clients and the opportunity to work closely with partners on a day-to-day basis
International Experience and Exposure
- Approximately two-thirds of Jamieson projects involve working internationally
- Consultants get the opportunity to work across a wide range of industries
- Collegiate atmosphere with a strong working relationship between all parts of the business
- Enjoy various social occasions with the entire Jamieson Group team including Bi-Annual Jamieson Group Conferences
- Strong camaraderie and collaboration exists among all levels
- Emphasis on building a Management Team to provide strong leadership and direction for the company and individuals to share in our future growth.
We are currently seeking Senior Consultants with Management Consulting experience to help our clients to achieve levels of performance delivering results on a scale and at speed.
Our consultants assist with the thorough review and re-design of existing business practices and processes for all facets of a client’s business. We are delivering accelerated operational ramp-ups to ensure on time, on cost project completion and time-to-production; We reduce operational conflicts across the silos to ensure “best for Project” decisions are implemented, while moving the complexity out of your daily operations. You work with people at all levels within an organisation to gain valuable business experience.
Our solutions are customized to our client’s workplace, designed specifically for the client need at hand, ultimately engaging the hearts and minds of people to establish buy-in and maintain their involvement throughout the Jamieson experience and beyond, empathy and emotional intelligence are important success factors.
Delivering the identified outcomes to the client, this is the Jamieson value proposition
Participation in accurately analysing systems, organisational function and structures using interviews, observation, data and statistical analysis studies and techniques to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits
Train client individuals in the effective use of management systems, tools, techniques, group problem solving and team building and consensus development skills
Prepare and conduct meetings and One-on-One interfaces with client and colleagues
Prepare written and oral feedback, presentation materials, critiques, systems documentation, process descriptions, evaluations, data summaries and reports.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
Will not be judged solely on academic results. Equal weight will be placed on success in other areas of life and are looking for high achievers in leadership roles. Examples where you have been passionate about something and worked hard to achieve. Working in this environment persistence, drive, teamwork, determination, energy and enthusiasm are just as important as school and university marks in your success.
Interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport rapidly
Excellent commination skills, both oral and written
- Business experience is the primary qualification with a preference to candidates with an applicable degree
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in operations consulting
- Fluent in English as your first or second language; with other languages being advantageous to allow assignment opportunities to other Jamieson Business Units.
- Experience in business performance improvement, reengineering, Lean manufacturing, or Six Sigma
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and analytical skills with a result focussed orientation
- Mining, Natural Resources, Manufacturing, or Process Engineering experience
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Stakeholder engagement skills across Multiple industries
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc)
- Able to Coach and influence client teams
- Ability to present thoughts clearly and with conviction
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply below.